Tweets of the week
U.S. World Cup Roster Comes to Life on Twitter
May 18, 2014
10. Nick RimandoConsidering the opponents in Group G, the U.S. can use all the inspiration it can get.
9. Michael ParkhurstGood preparation for the coming air travel woes in Brazil...
Is there a worse airport to connect thru than OHare? Travel day just got longer— Michael Parkhurst (@MFparkhurst) May 14, 2014
8. Landon DonovanIs it a bad omen that Donovan missed the evil robot ball he was trying to kick in this bizarre ad?
7. Brad DavisThe anticipation is enormous. Is it June 12th yet?
6. Andrew FarrellAndrew Farrell and DeAndre Yedlin in 2018?
5. Joe CoronaA surprise pick for the 30-man roster. Does he have a shot at securing a seat on the plane?
Thank you God for this great blessing! Lets work hard to represent my country!— Joe Corona (@JoeCorona15) May 12, 2014
4. A.J. DeLaGarzaAbsolutely great for the sport in the United States.
3. Alejandro BedoyaSFO > JFK > JAX > GRU is no picnic either.
2. Terrence BoydGermanamerican quartet.
1. Herculez GomezPure class from a guy who has got to be disappointed right now.
Can’t stress enough how confident I am in this group & their ability to do something special in Brazil.????????— herculez gomez (@herculezg) May 12, 2014