Tweets of the week
Mix, Jurgen, Maurice, Stu & Jermaine Tweet It Out
February 24, 2014
10. Sasha KljestanApparently Fallon is big in Belgium—like mayonnaise on french fries.
Jimmy Fallon does it again… too funny. Watch: http://t.co/z6TDdBcL7O— Sacha Kljestan (@SachaKljestan) February 18, 2014
9. Jermaine JonesThe wife-praise social post—never a bad idea.
8. Andrew FarrellIt's like the day Mom and Dad take away your Teddy Bear....
First day I've ever gone without using my phone. I must admit it's pretty tough! Enjoyed the day spent with my second family #TheDelPiccolos— Andrew Farrell (@2Fast2Farrell) February 24, 2014
7. Geoff CameronPretty sure Manchester > Massachusetts weather-wise right now.
Typical day here in Manchester! Where's the sun? Need that Dubai sunshine! http://t.co/4meB7uxvPG— Geoff Cameron (@GeoffCameron) February 23, 2014
6. Stuart HoldenStu reaches out to a guy who eats a lot of stew.
5. Mix DiskerudOr: Sign with MLS, move to SoCal, and try some real Mexican food.
4. Jay DeMeritWhere was this support for the Finland debacle?
3. Will PackwoodOlympics-bound in 2016?
Brilliant 2nd half from the boys and another big win! Thanks for the fantastic support as always now on to the next one!! #bcfc— William Packwood (@WPackwood) February 22, 2014
2. Jurgen KlinsmannAnd yet soccer still doesn't get any play on SportsCenter. Someday....
The U.S. will send more fans to the #WorldCup than any other nation in the world! Can't wait for the awesome support we will get in Brazil.— Jürgen Klinsmann (@J_Klinsmann) February 22, 2014
1. Maurice EduMo is frontrunner for 2014 MLS Twitter MVP. Any challengers out there?
Flappy Bird aka Slappy Bird haha. Rules were if I got more than 10, I could slap him and..well… http://t.co/Ugs3cOobLO— Maurice Edu (@MauriceEdu) February 20, 2014