Tweets of the week
Missives from Brazil; MLS Draft Wisdom; Ice Cream
January 17, 2014
10. DeAndre YedlinSafe to say that the Akron soccer program is really doing something special.
9. Brek SheaWell, he does specialize in abstract art....
Ice cream cone— Brek Shea (@BrekShea) January 15, 2014
8. Omar GonzalezI really don't know what is going on here, but look at that background behind Brad Evans.
7. Sasha KljestanMidfielder, moustache-wearer, model-marrier, music critic.
Another reason he is the man: Two soccer references in the new Childish Gambino album.— Sacha Kljestan (@SachaKljestan) January 14, 2014
6. Herculez GomezFrom one striker to another....
There ya go @PaulArriola … Congrats on the goal bud.— herculez gomez (@herculezg) January 15, 2014
5. Landon DonovanIs LD visualizing scoring against Ghana in June?
4. Dax McCartySeems to have been a rough plane ride for the U.S. national team....
São Paulo, thank you for finally letting us enter. We are very grateful. - The Americans— Dax McCarty (@DaxMcCarty11) January 14, 2014
3. Juan AgudeloBest of luck. We'll definitely be watching.
2. Terrence BoydJust getting all scientific on us? To be fair, you are crazy if you put the milk in first.
You put cereals in the bowl first, then milk. Other way round is just stupid and not cool #cerealscience— Terrence Boyd (@TBoyd91) January 11, 2014
1. Nick RimandoA message from Sao Paolo, Brazil, from a guy who earned his way to the 2014 World Cup.
Don't get lost on where you went in the #SuperDraft , it's your effort, attitude & how you can contribute to your team that means the most.— Nick Rimando (@NickRimando) January 16, 2014