Tweets of the week
Maurice Edu Goes All in on a Domino's Pizza Pie
May 18, 2013
9. DaMarcus Beasley: Apparently your agent made some ridiculous contract demands
Is underground parking garage of apt complex safe place to go for tornado?— George John (@GdoubleJohn) May 16, 2013
8. Zarek Valentin: Even if you’re not a DMB fan, how is that possible?
WOW!!! Finallyyyyyyy my phone works, had no email, bbm, whatsapp.. I was lost for 9 days..lolGood to be back into the world..— DaMarcus Beasley (@DaMarcusBeasley) May 16, 2013
7. Heath Pearce: Not sure if sarcasm…
Very disappointed when I played Dave Matthews' ENTIRE Crash album before practice and my team didn't know who he was..... #cmondudes— Zarek Valentin (@DubbZV) May 18, 2013
6. Robbie Rogers: Bavid Beckham!
Wait, So Thierry Henry Scores two and one of them is a bicycle kick and can't make team of the week? DANGGG.This league must be AMAZING #MLS— Heath Pearce (@HeathGPearce) May 15, 2013
4. Terrence Boyd: Shots fired
Skip said KD isn't a superstar ... Hahahahaha wow... Good one— Joe Gyau (@JoeGyau36) May 17, 2013
2. Brad Evans: I see what you did there…
Sooo, are passenger blowup dolls legal for the HOV lane? It would save me about an hr right now.. #trafffficcc— Jay DeMerit (@D6MERIT) May 14, 2013
1. Maurice Edu: Ever wonder how soccer players stay so fit?
Chicks dig cage free eggs— Brad Evans (@brad_evans3) May 18, 2013