Tweets of the Week
March Madness Afflicts U.S. National Team Players
March 25, 2014
10. Maurice EduHow can you not? He is the United States' leading goal scorer in the English Premier League this season.
Yessirrrrr my boy @GeoffCameron with the clean finish! I see you son!— Maurice Edu (@MauriceEdu) March 23, 2014
9. Omar GonzalezThe CONCACAF Champions League remains elusive for Major League Soccer and its players.
Not the result we wanted. Very proud of us for rallying together in the 2nd & never giving up. Thank you to the fans that came out:you rock!— Omar Gonzalez (@Omar4Gonzalez) March 19, 2014
8.Hercules GomezEverything changed for the U.S. national team during the SnoClasico.
7.Mike MageeEvery club should institute this policy.
6. Aron JohannssonOn to the quarterfinals in the Europa League...
Kwartfinale.. Bedankt!!!! ????????????— Aron Jóhannsson (@aronjo20) March 20, 2014
5. Brek Shea and Geoff CameronThere needs to be a full-length video of this—like the "Tiny Dancer" scene in Almost Famous.
4. Terrence BoydDelete. Delete. DELETE!
Western Michigan Broncos? More like Western Michigan Lightskins #MarchMadnessExpert— Terrence Boyd (@TBoyd91) March 20, 2014
3. Geoff CameronThis is pretty much the general consensus. Mercer? Mercer!
You really screwed the pooch there Duke! ???? #NCAAMarchMadness2014— Geoff Cameron (@GeoffCameron) March 21, 2014
2. Stuart HoldenStuart making friends in all four brackets.
Disclaimer: I have no idea who I'm picking and have watched no college bball this year. Lets go Clemson! Haha good luck to all!!— Stuart Holden (@stuholden) March 20, 2014
1. Jozy AltidoreJozy sums it up for a grateful country.
Did Justin get the rankings right? Did we miss a great tweet this week? Tell us in the comments section below.
Steve Cherundolo is as good as they come. Terrific player and even better person. Congrats on a fantastic career!!— Jozy Altidore (@JozyAltidore) March 19, 2014