Tweets of the week
Herc Takes a Dig at Palin; Mix Makes Run for Border
November 18, 2012
Being a local guy from annandale, born and raised, it shall be quite interesting to see how these 495 express lanes change our traffic scene— Bill Hamid (@BillHamid28) November 16, 2012
9. Robbie Findley ……. *Crickets*
Get at me on Instagram!!! Team1dime0— Robbie Findley (@RobbieFindley) November 11, 2012
8. Brek Shea Zombies would cower in fear of his hair.
Worst night sleep I've gotten in awhile..... Might have been all the "walking dead" I watched yesterday— Brek Shea (@BrekShea) November 15, 2012
7. Brad Evans Bromance blossoms?
@robbierogers I love you— Brad Evans (@brad_evans3) November 16, 2012
6. Zarek Valentin Based on this and Valentin’s past tweets, we’re not sure he makes the best roommate.
5. Herculez Gomez Oh, he’s a political pundit now.
4. Nick Rimando Like a scene straight out of every Cold War movie:
3. Joe Gyau Remember when Freddy Adu was dating JoJo? This would top that.
Finally Selena got rid of Bieber.. damn!!! im up next— Joe Gyau (@JoeGyau36) November 11, 2012
2. Juan Agudelo Watching Juan grow up is bringing tears to our eyes.
I thank God for recognizing my hard work and dedication to be back on team. I feel so blessed at only 19 years old. Thank you.— Juan Agudelo (@jagudelo11) November 12, 2012
1. Mix Diskerud Guy scores his first goal, and now he’s tweeting with the official Taco Bell account. What a week.
Which tweet is your favorite? We'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
@tacobell Can I set up the first Taco Bell in Norway for you/us? Does Svanberg/Swanberg still work for you?— Mix Diskerud (@MixDiskerud) November 15, 2012