Tweets of the Week
...And the Oscar for Best U.S. Soccer Tweet Goes to...
March 04, 2014
10. Freddy AduSorry Eric Wynalda—it's not happening.
I am currently Not speaking to any NASL teams. I don't know how that rumor got started but these rumors are not true. Thank you.— Freddy Adu (@FreddyAdu) February 28, 2014
9.Jozy AltidoreDidn't get to play today, but still finds time to give love for the traveling fans. Altidore knows how to win at Twitter.
Amazing support from the fans at wembley. Safe travels back to Sunderland. #SAFC— Jozy Altidore (@JozyAltidore) March 2, 2014
8. Geoff CameronRich and famous but he likes to hang on the couch and play FIFA just like the rest of us.
7. Herculez GomezThis tweet is better than a Royale with Cheese.
Is it wrong of me to want Samuel L. Jackson to just go off on a rant a scream “Say ‘what’ one more time!” .. Cause I do. #Oscars2014— herculez gomez (@herculezg) March 3, 2014
6. Omar GonzalezSportsCenter can't be bothered. It's a problem.
Top 10 plays on @espn just pissed me off!! Why isn't that goal against Dortmund number 1?!?!— Omar Gonzalez (@Omar4Gonzalez) February 23, 2014
5. Juan AgudeloGotta say, everyone has to be excited to have Agudelo back in a U.S. national team kit—even if it does look like something that belongs at Wimbledon.
4.Stuart HoldenWe bet the perpetually exuberant Holden would be equally excited to walk his dog around the block or stand in line at the DMV.
Beyoncé tonight w @KaralynWest ???? ! Queen B????, my Htown gal, show me whatcha working with!!— Stuart Holden (@stuholden) February 26, 2014