Tweets of the week
George John Blows off Some Steam with Nerf Guns
May 11, 2013
9. Zarek Valentin: Anchorman 2. December 20.
“@robbierogers: Great meeting with the owner and president of Chicago today. Genuine and amazing people.” Someone owns the city?— Heath Pearce (@HeathGPearce) May 7, 2013
8. Herculez Gomez: In which we learn Herculez Gomez huffs gasoline…
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War Era"— Zarek Valentin (@DubbZV) May 10, 2013
7. DaMarcus Beasley: Hookah gets a thumbs-up as a bro-bonding experience… Don’t smoke though, kids
It’s kind of ghetto that I like the smell of gasoline, huh? ????— herculez gomez (@herculezg) May 7, 2013
6. Joe Gyau: I actually bought the 5s and was going to wear them out in D.C. until I saw this…
@heathgpearce thats all u bruh.. Jus forget bout the lil ppl! The hookah will b lit n ready next time i see u!— DaMarcus Beasley (@DaMarcusBeasley) May 5, 2013
5. George John: Whoa, be careful with those
Everybody from the metro area be safe with your new shoes.. Don't walk around late at night with a pair of grape 5's or foamposites— Joe Gyau (@JoeGyau36) May 7, 2013
4. Stuart Holden: He looks comfortable, at least
Heading out to the range to blow off some steam and practice my shot... twitter.com/GdoubleJohn/st…— George John (@GdoubleJohn) May 9, 2013
3. Drew Moor: Looks overwhelming
Drunk o'clock? vine.co/v/b2uFDtwAdZW— Stuart Holden (@stuholden) May 5, 2013
2. Robbie Rogers: There is nothing wrong with this. Trader Joe’s is heaven.
Ah man!!It can get SO confusing sometimes..... twitter.com/drewmoor/statu…— Drew Moor (@drewmoor) May 10, 2013
1. Mix Diskerud: Norwegian Elvis? Norwegian Elvis.
You know you're getting old when all you want for ur bday is Trader Joe's gift cards. #excitingstuff— Robbie Rogers (@robbierogers) May 10, 2013
Look who I met at the airport in Oslo! Some people just keep on living ... and never leave the building twitter.com/MixDiskerud/st…— Mix Diskerud (@MixDiskerud) May 9, 2013