Tweets of the week
Geoff Cameron Is Coming to Get You Right Now
June 08, 2013
9. Terrence Boyd: Insert Arrested Development “hermano” joke
Going, going back, back to KC KC— CJ Sapong (@BigAfrika88) June 5, 2013
8. Mix Diskerud: This looks decidedly not rural
Congrats on your move hermano @herculezg— Terrence Boyd (@TBoyd91) June 5, 2013
7. Luis Gil: Good to know even the pros resort to Internet streams
The service in rural Spain is great. Police officers escort you and your car to the local restaurants. No joke! twitter.com/MixDiskerud/st…— Mix Diskerud (@MixDiskerud) June 8, 2013
6. Alejandro Bedoya: The four most unrelated things of all time?
Lets go USA!!! ???????? twitter.com/luisitogil21/s…— Luis Gil (@luisitogil21) June 8, 2013
5. Robbie Rogers: Legumes are excellent protein
Which one of these 4 things would you be LEAST willing to give up for a whole week?..Phone/Tablet, Caffeine, Alcohol, or Sex?#Decisions— Alejandro Bedoya (@AleBedoya17) June 6, 2013
4. Sacha Kljestan: How do you feel about Brad Evans?
Dang @brad_evans3. It's all them beans you eat boy.— Robbie Rogers (@robbierogers) June 8, 2013
2. Geoff Cameron: No words.
Barney Turnt up! vine.co/v/bLnH0jBtYFO— Maurice Edu (@MauriceEdu) June 7, 2013