Tweets of the week
Cinco de Mayo, Holy Shipp, Omar's Drone, and More
May 11, 2014
10. Amobi OkugoKing James following Air Jordan's example?
Still think Lebron plays a year in the nfl if he goes for that three peat— Amobi Okugo (@amobisays) May 9, 2014
9. Jozy AltidoreWe made a strategic decision to pick this Altidore tweet instead of a few others he may now regret....
And they said it couldn't be done... Well done to everyone involved with @SAFCofficial— Jozy Altidore (@JozyAltidore) May 7, 2014
8. Alejandro BedoyaWho doesn't love obscure early round U.S. Open Cup action?
7. Nick RimandoIt's a look.
6. Sean JohnsonHarry Shipp seems destined for the ASN 100 soon.
Holy Shipp! Congrats @championShipp11 on the hat-trick...well played brotha!— Sean Johnson (@sjohn25) May 11, 2014
5. Lee NguyenDeuces wild.
Deuces ?? pic.twitter.com/f8bYa2TUUZ— Lee Nguyen (@LeeNguyen24) May 10, 2014
4. Mike MageeFalling asleep in public is risky these days.
3. Maurice EduWe'll take the plug. In fact, mentioning American Soccer Now immediately puts you on the short list for Tweets of the Week consideration.
Episode 2 of the 3 part documentary being done on me by American Soccer Now is here! Check it out!!!… http://t.co/WS7PJCdafG— Maurice Edu (@MauriceEdu) May 8, 2014
2. Landon DonovanIf that armor can protect against injury, we'd like to see 22 others wearing the same.
1. Omar GonzalezNew scouting tactic? Will you be bringing the drone to Sao Paolo, Mr. Gonzalez?
Just shot these guys playing some pick up. Love it, but i think they need some sidelines... pic.twitter.com/g7jK3sTYpW— Omar Gonzalez (@Omar4Gonzalez) May 9, 2014