Tweets of the week
Stuart Holden and Carlos Bocanegra: Friends for Life
October 06, 2013
9. Heath Pearce: Right?! She’s 48!
Tim Howard with the assist! Haha my boy!— Maurice Edu (@MauriceEdu) September 30, 2013
8. Dax McCarty: No team-provided in-flight meal?
How hot is Elizabeth Hurley......... STILL— Heath Pearce (@HeathGPearce) September 30, 2013
7. CJ Sapong: The benefits of being a professional athlete
This red eye flight back home is instantly made better by the spicy chicken filet I just picked up from Wendy's. #friestoo— Dax McCarty (@DaxMcCarty11) September 30, 2013
6. Oguchi Onyewu: The last two people in the free world on BlackBerry?
Massage time! pic.twitter.com/eHLWI8HFMc— CJ Sapong (@BigAfrika88) September 30, 2013
5. Jay DeMerit: He says from Canada
@DaMarcusBeasley Noooooooooooooo! ????????????— Oguchi Onyewu (@OguchiOnyewu5) October 2, 2013
4. A.J. Soares: Christmas card material
Oh America, I thought you had graduated to your big boy pants, but apparently it's back to Huggies Pull-ups... #naughtystep— Jay DeMerit (@D6MERIT) October 1, 2013
2. DaMarcus Beasley: Airplane etiquette is delicate
Whatever you do, do it so your signature isn't a signature anymore, make it an autograph. #success— Juan Agudelo (@JuanAgudelo) October 4, 2013
1. Stu Holden: The hats really set this picture off
Hate when u on a plane n the persn next to u yawns n dont cover their mouth, like I dont wanna inhale watever the hell u got goin on n there— DaMarcus Beasley (@DaMarcusBeasley) October 6, 2013